Oh no, the old Mayor of Virtual Town has left under mysterious circumstances! The town is at a loss. And what a mess he left! Move to Virtual Town and take the role of Mayor in this open-world simulation by Last Day of Work (creator of Virtual Families and Virtual Villagers). Bring the town back to its old glory! Hire a secretary, raise a child as your little helper and successor, meet all the interesting and quirky residents and help them in their quests. Grow food and keep the town fed. Restore and arrange the town to your liking. Add statues, fountains. Build a big garden. It?s a living, breathing world, and it is full of surprises!
Join us in Virtual Town.
- Manage a living, breathing Town
- Meet interesting, quirky residents. Make friends! Make enemies!
- Dynamic weather, seasons, and moon phases. Watch their little world change just like your own!
- Collect dozens of rare insects, gems, and botanical species. Restore the town Museum.
- Build and decorate your crib. Make it awesome. Fill it with stuff.
- Adopt a needy child, to raise as your own. Train her to help out, and eventually take over when you retire as Mayor.
- Uncover the secrets of Virtual Town. Where did the original Mayor go? Why did he leave?
All your favorite features from LDW games
- Real-time game play, like all LDW games.
- Unique and fascinating adoptees from thousands of combinations
- Weather, as well as day/night cycles that are synchronized to the player's system clock, so it is nighttime in the game when it is nighttime where you are!
- Uses the technology behind Virtual Villagers for an accessible and stable player experience
- iPhone/iPad/Android/Kindle - Virtual Town is a free-to-play game on mobile. You can download and play the game without paying. You can however buy optional in-game items that will enhance your game experience.